Route to Market Planning
• Identify strategic importer
• Identify events and competitions necessary to create visibility
• Secure product write-ups in recognized media platforms
• Work on cocktail creation by notable bartenders
• Provide event and trade show coverage
• Identify and train salesperson
• Provide sales support and database access to facilitate sales
Brand Sales Support I
Ideal for brands that use a strategic importer or will like a dedicated sales team
• Full Time Experienced Sales Team
• Introducing product to New York City liquor stores, restaurants and bars in an effort to turn each of these establishments into accounts that will carry the brand.
• Will conduct tastings with buyers and venue owners/management. Tastings will be executed as needed with product provided by the client, following the importers procedures
• At the end of each month, the client will be provided with a spreadsheet of venue and management names, where the product has been introduced. Regardless of the establishment becoming an account.
• The Provider will also provide sales reports as provided by Importer
• Consumer tasting recaps that also include pictures, consumer thoughts, feedback and engagement
Brand Sales Support II
Ideal for brands with a dedicated salesperson
• 20 hours of sales support
• Access to Salesforce
• 1 Hr. Bi-Weekly calls
• 2 5hr work-with’s per month
• Unlimited calls and emails
Brand Sales Support III
Ideal for brands that have a distributor, but no dedicated salesperson
• 2 hour sales rep training – Location of venue, menu, set-up, breakdown, cocktail pairings and spirits training. Cost of experience to be shared by maker and distributor.
• 5 hour work-with – Will provide spreadsheet that includes locations visited and appointment notes.